Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The quest for better pictures

I'm really trying to up the quality of my pictures on here, because I would like to do better! Believe it or not (you probably do believe it), most of the pictures thus far have been cell-phone camera pictures. Granted, it's a great cell phone with many megapixel whatchamacallits, but still.

This outfit had been brewing for awhile. I read lookbook.nu pretty regularly for fashion inspiration, and had saved this look as something I wanted to copy using my favorite Asos curve dress.

So, here's my humble effort.



Outfit details:
Dress: Asos Curve (no longer on the site)
Cardigan: macy's plus size section super clearance silk! cardigan ($17)
Belt: Target 2xl
Necklace: Pretty Penny Mae on Etsy
Patterned brown tights: Avenue clearance ($3, but just like the last pair I posted about, they developed holes as soon as I put them on. Boo.)
Oxfords: Pikolinos size 42



The dress has pockets!


What do you think? Did I capture the spirit of the lookbook outfit?