Thursday, November 18, 2010

Blue Books at Bella


 My dear friend Zita from Mlle Magpie brought these wonderful French blue vintage books all the way from Montreal to give to me at Silver Bella.


I love this one with the marbleized paper cover...


 ...and this lesson book with rows of hearts across the front!



...and isn't the soft blue color dreamy on this one?


 This is one of a series that Zita has been collecting over time and now has shared with not only me but all the girls at our table in Colette Copeland's class!
Colette, who is from Toronto remembered reading this series in school.
Isn't Zita a doll?
Thank you so much!

Next week is not only Thanksgiving, but also my birthday!
To celebrate and because unbelievably my 600th post is almost here...
...it is time for a Give Back!

Time for me to give back to all of you!
Check back tomorrow for details!

:)