Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Silver Bella Adventure


 I am off on an adventure...
...to the famous Silver Bella art retreat!
I am unprepared and unorganized and at this point have been throwing all sorts of bits and bobs into my suitcase.
I really am just a crafter wannabe...
...the girls I will be hob nobbing with at Silver Bella all have serious crafting skills.


 I figure that if all else fails, I can just drop the soldering iron, needle & thread and glue stick and grab my camera in order to take pictures and blog about it all!


 Oh yes....I also ran over to Anthropologie to try to pick up something cute to wear....
I found these wonderful zinc tags and this lovely handmade paper.


And just look at these silvery crows!
I don't know what they have to do with
Silver Bella...
but I know at least two girlfriends who will love one tied to their Christmas package!
  Shhh....

Anyway.....wish me luck at Silver Bella! 
Not sure if I will have time to post 
but I will try to put up a few pictures to show you all how it is going!

One thing for sure is that I will be meeting some very sweet and generous girls who have been sending me kind words of encouragement!

:)