Monday, December 27, 2010

A Few December Anthro Pics




My local Anthropologie store used a very green approach to their window displays this December.
Not my favorite but always interesting and thought provoking!


This industrial looking radiator chair is certainly very cool to look at but not one I would choose to curl up in with a book
 especially on this cold and winterly day!
But...it is a piece of art for sure!


Love the clock cases and the pallet treatment on the wall...
...not as fond of the paint cans but they certainly provide
 pops of vivid color!





There's that lace doily headboard in the background again...
... always so much inspiration to be found here.


The after Christmas sales must be amazing now
 but I imagine the snow storm is keeping everyone away. 
It certainly is keeping me inside!


All this green sort of works for the New Year... 
new beginnings...new growth...
...new chances to try again at whatever we are reaching for!


I'm a list maker.
I think it helps me to put things down on paper.

I'm formulating my resolutions,
 my "to do" list and my 
"needs versus wants" list for the New Year.


I have been adding to my "gratitude" list all year long.
That's my most important list of all.

Did you start yours yet?
:)