Friday, December 3, 2010

The Many Sides of Santa


I thought I would scan some of my vintage
 Christmas postcards for you.
 While looking through a boxful this morning
 I found Santa dressed in a variety of costumes
 and apparently with some very bizarre er...
 different types of  personality.


Now this Santa not only has an awesome sack of toys but 
he has a kind, caring expression on his face.
It's just the red tights and elf shoes that have me a bit confused.


Wait...did this Santa just make this tiny tot cry?


Is it just me?
...or do you see a resemblance between Santa
 and the guy looking over his shoulder?


 OK....would you trust this face?
No, really!
 Is he pointing to mistletoe?


 I'm scared.


...and now I'm terrified!

:)
Giggle.

 Silly me!

The weekend is upon us.
Have some fun!