Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Update on the now-passed No Buy November

So I totally forgot to update you all on how I fared during No-Buy November!

I will admit to two things: I shopped on cyber monday (11/29) because there were such great deals and it was nearly the end of the month, right? I nabbed these with a pretty great discount, and they are as cute in person, if not cuter. I'm still waiting on my packages to come in from across the pond (Evans and Simply Be, I'm looking at you), so I can show you all what I ordered (well, some of what I ordered. Some of it is unbloggable unmentionables... that I just mentioned).

Also, a few of the target clearance items you saw last week were, erm, actually purchased in November also. I actually made my husband buy them so I would technically keep my 'No buy' going... until I realized that I was only lying to myself. We have a shared bank account. It's like I bought them.

So I'm coming clean.

Here are the offenders:

Lace cardigan:


Grey heels and pink t-shirt:


There, now I feel better.