Monday, December 13, 2010

Vintage Christmas Postcards & Winners


I thought I would share a few more of my vintage Christmas postcards with you. 

Ahhh...
...you know how I feel about little red shoes and mittens!


Santa Claus Depot at the North Pole!


A rather stern but patriotic Santa...


Love the graphics in this one...
There's something about those numbers...
:)


A Peeping Santa !
:)

I hope you enjoy these old time images...


And now....the American Pickers Giveaway!

Thank you for all the wonderful stories of your favorite finds
 while out treasure hunting!
Oh my goodness...
...Mr. Flea and I had such fun reading the accounts
 of your picking escapades and adventures.

The lucky winners are Anji Johnston and Cheryl Kuhn!

Thank you all for playing along!
Can't wait to watch tonight's episode!

Let's all keep picking and sharing our finds!
:)