Saturday, December 11, 2010

Work Holiday Party, and I looked awesome.

On Friday night we had our work holiday party. It was at the Pacific Science Center, and it was AWESOME.

They had a photo booth.



I made a huge tulle veil and paired it with a dress that had a tulle overlayer (I got at eShakti on clearance).



What you can't see is that it was really short! Also not visible - the fishnets that ripped in multiple places by the end of the night. Cheaply madeDelicate avenue fishnets + drunk Rebecca = needing a new pair of fishnets.

It was so cool to be at a museum that is normally for kids, but be able to see all the exhibits and do all the activities without any kids around. They even had a planetarium and a laser show!



I'd be remiss if I didn't mention how adorable and hot my husband was last night in his suit and black tie. Cute, cute man.


REMINDER: If you haven't already, please make sure you have moved your bookmarks to wearelargepeople.blogspot.com. If you follow me via blogger/Google friendconnect you should be fine. Thanks!