Friday, January 7, 2011

52 Flea To Meet Sweet Pea...Hooray!


 Just look at this beautiful photograph!
I LOVE every detail!

I couldn't be more excited!

In October, while I was here in Florida visiting my Mom...
Shelley from Sweet Pea Home reached out to me and invited me to come on over for a visit. I was short on time then but we hoped to work something out in January when I would be down again.

Fast forward...and here it is January and YES...
we have arranged a date to get together!


This is a photo of Shelley's adorable and oh so chic kitchen!

Next week, not only will I have a chance to meet face to face
 and sit and chat a while with Shelley...
 but I will have the opportunity to see her beautiful home!

Maybe she will even let me write on her fun chalkboard wall!

Did you know that Shelley's home is featured in 
The Cottage of the Month?
Click HERE to see some amazing photographs!


I'm loving each and every element in this pic...

and...Oh my goodness...
Shelley is so talented at arranging her collections
 and styling her rooms.

Shelley is well known for having a knack for finding fabulous and unique antiques which she artfully displays and sells at shows including the famous Marburger show in Texas.
(Some day maybe I will get there!)

 Those same amazing talents are also clearly evident
 in her beautiful home! 


And look at this!
Shelley's home has just been featured in the Italian magazine...
L'Idea Shabby Chic

She has posted all about it on her blog... Sweet Pea Home.


Isn't this one of the sweetest gifts of blogging?
It is so wonderful to travel and have an opportunity to meet
 kindred spirits and blogging friends in person. 

I just know that Shelley and I are going to love spending time together...and who knows?

Maybe someday Mr. Flea will meet Mr. Pea!
:)