Sunday, February 6, 2011

$4 Worth of Little Red and White Flea Finds


While down south I managed to get to a few fleas
 and a couple of thrift stores.
(Mr. Flea was a willing partner as he was looking for a bicycle...)

One afternoon I spent an hour and $4.00 poking around.

This sweet pink rose sprigged doll blouse was 50 cents...
...the red and white clothespin bag it is lying on was one dollar.


Two dollars for the lot of red and white vintage
 child's enamelware dishes.


I had to dig for them in an old toy chest
 filled with crusty old junk that even I didn't want.


The last piece I found was the lid to the little coffeepot.
I held it up in glee ...it felt like I hit the jackpot!
Mr. Flea just looked at me...convinced he married a crackpot.


...and one lonely* little* hand knit*creamy white* mitten
...for another 50 cents.

Four dollars for all these red and white flea finds.
Four dollars worth of fun.
:)

Don't ask what I will do will them...
I have no idea...yet.

So far today I have eaten 3 chocolate cupcakes
 with plastic footballs on top.
 (Well, I didn't eat the footballs).

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!
:)