Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Asos peter pan dress

I was lucky enough to snag this dress in black before it sold out, and I'm so glad I did. This is not an intentionally gloaty post, really, I just super, super love this dress, and I'm bummed that they didn't make more of them so more lovely fats could enjoy it.



Here I paired it with a petticoat and my favorite tweed peep toes. The watch necklace was a gift from my husband's family, it was his grandmother's and I have been wearing it a lot - it goes with so much, plus it was such a meaningful gift. I feel closer to his family when I wear it.



I did my hair in a modified version of Syd's messy bun. I think she is adorable. My hair wasn't long enough, so I divided it into two ponytails and teased them both, then wrapped them around each other.



This past week was full of working a lot and being stressed, which explains the lack of blog posts and also the lack of commenting on all of your lovely blogs. I will catch up!

In the meantime, I leave you with this, which was my #1 tumblr favorite of all time (thanks nly!):