Thursday, March 24, 2011

French braid madness! MADNESS I TELL YOU!!!

My hair is finally getting long enough to braid! I'm so excited. I've been wearing it in messy french braid pigtails or variations thereof for the past several weeks, and I'm so pleased with it and with myself.

I'm practically smug with hair awesomeness.

Let me share with you.

really messy french braid pigtails:



French braid across top half of hair, brought to a messy bun underneath:


Neater french braid pigtails with ends clipped under at the bottom:



One smug and satisfied long-hair-haver:


See, I told you I was smug. Can't you just see the smugness radiating from my scalp?

I think I'm going to try this maiden braid tutorial next!

Do any of you have favorite hairstyles, or find yourself wearing a fave hairstyle for weeks on end?