Tuesday, April 5, 2011

An amazing outfit and an amazing sandwich

It's like these two things were made to go with each other:



That's right, it's a mac-n-cheese SANDWICH. Grilled cheese with shells and cheese inside.



Just about as awesome as this outfit, which is my very most favoritist outfit from the past few weeks:

the picard maneuver.


So sassy.


Wearing a cardigan buttoned is a relatively new thing for me, but I think I like it! Only a few of my cardigans will work this way without getting all bulgy/straining at the buttons from my absolutely fat-tasticness :)


I found this blouse at Value Village a few months ago. I will probably end up selling it on etsy eventually.


The pics are blurry because it was dark outside, but soon! Soon my friends! There will be outdoor pictures. Daylight savings time is my friend, now the rainy/windyness just needs to stop.

Outfit details:
Skirt: Lane Bryant clearance, $12!, size 22. It's a really great ponte knit that is so comfy.
blouse: thrifted
Cardigan: Target merona, xxl, years old
Sweater clips: gift from husband
Shoes: Faryl Robin, years old

Do any of you enjoy wearing cardigans buttoned up? I'm surprised that I like it so much, normally I like to hide my tummy in loose flowy fabric, but it's really working for me.