Monday, April 11, 2011

Home Again ...Simple Finds For Spring


Mr. Flea, kitty Starla and I made it home safe and sound!
Starla has turned into an amazing traveler...
...we really think she enjoyed her Florida vacation!

When time allowed,
 I managed to get to a number of fun church sales...
...thanks to sister Lynn and Mr. Flea.

I love church sales!


As I unpack the van I will share some sweet simple finds...
...perfect for spring.


I remember wearing some pretty little pink gloves...
...on Easter Sunday long ago.
...and I still love Nana's crochet trimmed hankies.
(Well, these weren't my Nana's ... 
...but surely they belonged to someone's Nana!)


Sweet pastel china flowers on a lost and lonely little egg cup.
Just a quarter sitting amidst jars and junk on a church sale table.


Now...she sings in the spotlight!
I think she needs me to dye her a pale pink egg!

OK, well I am home again after all these months...
... nursing a bit of a cold but ready to tackle some huge,
 long overdue projects!

Check back tomorrow for a book review and a giveaway!
Hope you are all having a good week! 

:)

Linking up to White Wednesday #95 at Faded Charm.