Friday, April 1, 2011

Rainy Day Craft and The Winners!


When my Dad walked through the kitchen heading to the trash
with a bag full of old shredded tax returns...
I said, "hey, I want those!"

Knowing me well...
... he just shook his head and handed over the overflowing bag stuffed full of shredded numbers and letters...

I searched through my pile of magazines
 and found the latest issue of Country Living
 which had instructions for making shredded paper nests. 

Even I can do this! 



Aren't you proud of me?


Since I hadn't gotten any of Mom's Easter decorations out yet, 
I filled it with rose petals.

Rainy day fun!

Well, today was another day and it was absolutely beautiful!
The sunshine is back and is supposed to stay for a while.
Tomorrow we have another weekend...
...another chance to hunt for treasure...
 and then on Monday I plan to visit the Webster flea market...
...one more time before Mr. Flea and I head back north.

And now for the winners of the
52 FLEA 2nd Blogversary Give Back...

The first lucky winner is:

Vicki of  the lovely blog Rusty Rooster Vintage
who will be able to create her own photo on canvas from



photo from their website


and

for my international friends...
the winner of a copy of Artful Blogging magazine is:


Bine of the beautiful blog Beldecor, Essentially Vintage
and the online shop Maison Beldecor

Congratulations ladies!
...and thank you to everyone who played along...
You are ALL winners to me!

Within the next few days I will be announcing
 another exciting give-away.

Hope your weekend is relaxing!
:)