Monday, April 18, 2011

The Rex and The Winner


A few weeks ago, while in Florida, Mr. Flea and Lynn
 took me to the Webster Flea for one last visit.


Loved this British white scale...
...minus it's weights.
...not even sure the enamel dish on top is the original
...or just another happy marriage...


In any case, The Rex came home with me.
Thank you Lynn for lending me the cash
 and Mr. Flea for lugging him to the car.


This photo shoot was done in my parents Florida kitchen
 with the help of some pretty blossoms in their yard.
I can't wait to play with Rex in my own kitchen
 with all my own toys and collectibles!


Everyone should have a Rex of their own.
Don't you think so Shelley? 


And so as not to torture you any further...
...the randomly chosen winner of this Give Back
 and a copy of Romantic Prairie Style is...
Gail from Adventures Of An Innkeeper

Congratulations!

Thanks to all of you for your comments and participation!

I have just found out...and am not surprised... 
that the book has been sold out!
Not to worry...
 a second printing, due out in June, will supply books
 to those who haven't obtained their copy yet. 


Hope we all have a great week
 with lots of goodness to come!
:)