Sunday, June 26, 2011

Getting Ready


I have been busy pulling things out, cleaning them up
 and making up price tags ...
 ...getting ready to set up my booth for July 1st.


Some things are pretty...


Gee...I love roses on porcelain.


And other things are more rustic.
This charming tie rack is Flemish Art.
Love those birds on a wire!



This is a sweet rattan purse with some great looking bark cloth.
(front side)


(and back)

Anyway, I'm rediscovering goodies I forgot I had
 and am excited to be soon setting up my little booth at
 Schoolhouse Treasures in
Broadalbin, New York.

Broadalbin is in the foothills of the Adirondacks
 and is on the way to the lake house.
It has been one of my stops on our trip to the lake
 and I have always had great luck finding goodies
 here at reasonable prices.

Still working on my 700th post Give Back...
details soon!


OH!  And, guess what?
Paula is going to have a second sale at her home next Saturday!
(I will have to miss this one as we will celebrating the holiday at the lake with friends.)




She has also been digging around in the corners of her farmhouse and outbuildings to find some of her amazing finds from Brimfield and other antique hunting grounds...
Fabulous finds that she is now willing to pass on
 to the next treasure seeker...that could be YOU!
I hate that I will miss this sale as we did some fun and fabulous trading last time!
So, if you are able to get to Centerbrook, CT 
next Saturday, July 2nd ...
 you won't be disappointed! 

Hope you had a good weekend 
and are looking forward to the week ahead!
:)