Sunday, June 5, 2011

A New Week, A New Adventure


I hope that your weekend was relaxing
 and that you are ready for the week ahead.

Many thanks to all of you who have left comments
 and a warm welcome to new followers and readers.


I spent most of the day loading up the car with supplies
 to take to the lake house.
We usually have the camp opened before Memorial Day
so we are late to get things started up there.
Lots of cleaning to do...flower boxes to plant...beds to make up.


  But...I am so excited to finally be heading north!
I am hoping that Mr. Flea won't be in too much of a hurry...
...as I hope to stop at some of my favorite shops along the way.
 :)


We have a busy week ahead of us as lots of family will begin
 arriving as early as Thursday for the weekend.


Do you have a busy week ahead too?
:)