Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Settling In To The Summer Time Blues


Settling in to the summer time blues...
...in a good way!


Love to fix blueberry pancakes for any and all family members...
Uncle Don wanders over from his camp...
...as do the teens and grown up nephews from the loft next door.
Hot coffee, an hour or so sitting around the breakfast table...
...listening to the sound of the conversation of those I love.


But, most of the family has gone now...
...returning to their busy lives...
...their jobs...finishing up school.

They will all be back as their schedules allow.
There will be lots of summer time fun ahead!


It is quieter...
...now there is time to finish a book...
...do a little cooking...
... start a craft project...
...organize a closet...
...clean out the attic?


OK, let's not get carried away!

Sister Lynn is here for the next two weeks...
...so either she will help me stay on track and get organized...
(she's really good at organization...)
...or...
I will convince her to explore and go treasure hunting!


I have an opportunity to set up a booth in an antique and collectible consortium...about a 50 minute drive from here.
I think I will try it...stay tuned for details!
:) 


In the meantime...
...we are enjoying the peace and quiet...
...hoping the sun stays out as we have had a bit of rain.


...watching the sky as it constantly changes...
...endlessly painting new pictures.


Tomorrow I will be posting about a book I was asked to review...
 Killer Stuff and Tons of Money.
I  think you will like it!


Signing off from the lake...
wishing you a bit of calm and peace in your day.
Take care,
Laura :)