Sunday, June 12, 2011

We're back! (and have been for awhile, sorry!)

We had an AMAZING time in England! It was so so wonderful. The best part was meeting Claire in real life and hanging out with her and her husband Rob.

But a close second was the the awesome Big Beach Bums meetup that Kirsty put together! I didn't bring my camera with me for that (not a suave blogger move on my part). Luckily, Ragini and Claire (part one, two) both took pictures and posted them. We all looked smashing, I must say.

Here are some pictures of the rest of the non-meetup things we did whilst there.


the Doctor Who experience was amazing!


Dover Castle (super, super windy and cold, but still awesome)


Brighton Pier (claire took this pic!)


My new Evans dress, outside our hotel, about to go meet Claire and Rob for dinner.


My favorite british dessert ever, I only was able to find them on my last day.


Hilarious flyer in a shop window in Greenwich. "The solemn promise that you will practice like the devil"


And, after 10 days walking around various parts of England, it was time to retire the old lady boat shoes. They were good shoes. I'll probably do a retrospective post or something, I've seriously worn them nonstop for more than a year. Best $9 I ever spent.

Oh, thank you all for your comments lately - I've read every one of them, I just haven't had time to respond. Hoping to get back on the responding bandwagon soon!

I hope you are all enjoying your pre-summer days!