Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Where Did I Get This From?


I found this stuck in an old basket here at the lake house.


This too.
Same basket.


Can't remember where it came from or when I acquired it.
Probably a yard sale up here....
...sometime in the last 20 years.
(I guess that doesn't narrow it down too much).


I am pretty sure they were used by a bee keeper.
The hat will come in handy to keep the mosquitoes at bay.
Did anyone notice the French writing?
So chic!
:)


Sister Lynn is back in Chicago (boo hoo)...
...she left me these sweet porcelain numbers
 to remind me how much I miss her!

Thank you so much for all your kind comments.
It is always  so good to hear from you!
Not spending too much time in bloglandia as my focus has been to get things priced and ready for my little booth.

Mr. Flea and my Dad have been helping in all sorts of ways and I am so grateful for their support and tolerance.
:)

Sale Reminder!



A Second Fabulous Sale at Paula's this Saturday!
Tell her I sent you and wish her a Happy Birthday!

5 Deep River Road
Centerbrook, CT  06409

Have Fun! 
:)