Friday, July 1, 2011

Internet lovin'*

(This was one of the first images that came up on Google Images for the phrase "internet loving". I'm not really sure about the tie in, but I needed a pic for this post and, well, surprised cat is pretty adorable.)

I have so many favorite blogs and find so many bloggers inspiring that I wanted to do a post to highlight just a handful (a handful!) of blogs that I've been faithfully reading for the past several months.

If I can be counted on to be consistent (which I can't), I think I'd like to make this a weeklyok, let's not kid ourselves, monthly feature. Because, seriously, the internets are full of great blogs.

Here are a few of them - please enjoy!
a monkey fatshionista
pretty penny mae
tall girl blogging
bearly on earth
a curious fancy
fatty unbound
a well rounded venture
the nearsighted owl


*not that kind, though if you are into that, I say go for it!