Wednesday, July 6, 2011

School House Treasures Antique & Gift Center


This is the place where I now have a small booth and am beginning to sell some of the many things I have collected over the years.
  It is also a place that I have shopped at for years
 and found many treasures!


Each booth is unique and carries a mix of antiques, collectibles and sometimes crafts and new gift items too.


I snapped a few pictures of things that caught my eye
 when I was there last week.
 They aren't the best photos but hopefully
 you can get a sense of the place.
Enjoy!


























And...here is a peek at a corner of my little booth
 all decked out for the Fourth of July!

If you are in the area of Broadalbin, New York...
please stop by....you are sure to find something special at 
School House Treasures!

I have met quite a few of the other dealers...
...all of whom have been very kind and helpful to me. 
So far, it has been fun.

 My Dad helped me set up my display...
...we used shutters from the old farmhouse as well as the old apple picking ladder and apple boxes from the barn to create "walls".
 Mr. Flea has been very helpful too and is thrilled to have me move some of this stuff out of his living areas!

I have so many things to get priced
 and bring down to my little booth.
We went up in the attic yesterday and am pretty sure there is enough inventory up there to last the summer!
:)

Click here to go to School House Treasures Facebook page!

Hope you are having a good week!
:)