Monday, November 29, 2010

10 Days, No Dresses - Day One

For realsies, I wore jeans today.



Also, it was so overcast today the streetlights came on at 2pm, so these pictures are courtesy of our apartment building hallway. What a lovely exit sign!



Outfit details:
necklace: gift from husband, it's a copper book-shaped locket
scarf that I'm holding in my hand: H&M
jeans: Torrid source of wisdom skinnies, dark wash, size 4
jersey asymmetrical trapezey top: Asos Curve, clearance, size UK22
lace cardigan: Target xxl, clearance, $8!!
awesome cognac brown peep toe heels of awesome: Frye, size 11, I've had them for years but hardly ever wear them because I hardly ever wear heels. But they are so cute!

Folks, this challenge is going to be HARD. I can already tell. I liked my outfit today, but all day I kept thinking "I bet I'd be more comfortable in a dress". When I got home, I couldn't wait to change into my PJs!