Tuesday, November 2, 2010

OOTD: Portland for the weekend

Two weekends ago Bob and I went to Portland to visit my Dad and little brother, who were in town for business. It was so great to see them!

We were able to find a pet friendly hotel, so we took Waffles with us.


I recently received this dress from Old Navy and it was so comfy I wore it in the car on the way down:




Isn't it awesome? I love the red and the print on the fabric. It's a cotton/poly jersey that's thicker than ON dresses normally are. I also got it in black - that's how much I loved it.

Outfit details:
Dress: Old Navy size 2x
Boots: Target Kaden size 11
Kneesocks: american apparel, "over the knee" socks
Wool coat: Target, a few years ago.

We ate at this awesome biscuit place that had a line out the door. Here's my dad and me in line:

(he ALWAYS blinks in pictures, it's impossible to get a not-blinking shot of him)

Then we hit up the Columbia river gorge area:

(me and my little bro at Multnomah falls)

And we also stopped at a fish hatchery:

chubby love!

There was a random bear statue there:


He was smaller than I thought he'd be. Maybe he was just a baby bear. Which is super sad. Sorry for the downer, y'all.