Monday, December 13, 2010

The big reveal

Remember when I asked everyone to move their bookmarks for my blog? It was because I wanted to launch something new at wearelargepeople.com!

When I started this blog a year ago, I already had the (rather faint) idea that I wanted to start my own business as a fashion consultant. I'm so happy that, today, I am launching this new part of my life and that I get to share it with all of you! Won't you come look around?



A little bit more about it:
I want to create a safe space where you can explore new looks in a supportive and caring environment. I especially enjoy working with women who are plus-sized, as well as women with special concerns or style needs (allergies/sensitive skin, nursing mothers, etc.).

I don't work on commission, so we can shop at Old Navy or Nordstrom's - wherever the best pieces are for your style and budget - it makes no difference to me!

I am local to the Puget Sound/Seattle area and would love to work with you in person - but I also have packages that are online-only, so we can still work together no matter where you are!

Why don't you contact me and we can get started?

If you or a friend or family member may be interested, get in touch with me! I'm offering 10% off bookings made through my blog through January 15, 2011.

I'm so excited!