Sunday, December 12, 2010

Wishing You Warm Christmas Greetings


An old pair of little girl's red wool gloves...
complete with tiny moth holes and charming signs of wear...

Did she carry her books home from school 
wearing these red wool gloves?
 Did she throw snowballs at her younger brother?

I remember how delighted I was when I found these
 in a booth at Brimfield about ten years ago.

It doesn't take much! :) 


Vintage show shoes and some old pointed wood skis
 in a battered old pack basket...
The snowshoes and pack basket came from the Adirondacks...
...the lovely wooden skis were a Christmas gift
 from my girlfriend Paula. 




Pretty red and white bow with twig of cotton seed pods....
(saved from Evi's present to me last year)

I am looking forward to next weekend when I will spend some much needed time with these two fun girls.
While in Connecticut, we will visit two other girlfriends and get to see their shops all decorated for Christmas...
Carole from Maynard Greenhouse and Deanna from Gather.

And finally...
... here are two more vintage Christmas postcards
just for You !



Wishing all good things for the week ahead!

:)

Last chance to enter the
Click HERE for a chance!