Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A New Year, A New Attitude



2010 was a year of change.

 2011 will be a year of new opportunities!

I am praying for courage
 to embrace the opportunities that present themselves
 and hoping that I don't let fear or doubt get in the way.


One of my favorite Christmas presents
 was from my baby sister Mary Beth who scooped up some free leftovers from her church rummage sale.
  She gave me an assortment of old soft covered cookbooks and a deliciously rusty blue gray enamel colander.
 LOVE them!

The old recipe cards pictured here are from an old box of cards that once belonged to a relative of Mr. Flea.
Some look pretty tasty and worth trying.
 Can you believe after all the goodies we have consumed this holiday season...I am still pondering more sweets?


I wonder if this recipe works?


:)


On the road...
Hoping to get to see Mom and Dad
 and the rest of my family soon!