Thursday, January 13, 2011

I'm back, and my vacation was fabulous.

From cruise christmas

We had such a wonderful Christmas break - seeing friends and family, being goofy, eating delicious food, and going on an awesome cruise together (my first cruise ever!).

The themes of the cruise were, in no order:
- general geekiness (provided by everyone)
- double chins (provided by me and Bob)
- bellies in bathing suits (provided, again, by me and Bob)
- towel animals (provided by our room steward, Arman)
- filet mignon every single day

I also had great fun hanging out in JUST A BATHING SUIT. IN PUBLIC. It was revolutionary. Also, I found a sun hat that, due to some manufacturing margin of error, fit me when none of the other (identical) hats on the rack fit. So that was a huge win as well!

I'm looking forward to catching up on everyone's blogs and hope you all had a fantastic break as well, if you got a break!