Thursday, January 13, 2011

More From Sweet Pea Home



It's all in the details!
...and Shelley's attention to every beautiful detail is amazing!

Shelley and I share a similar aesthetic...
If you have been stopping by 52 Flea for a while...
then you know that I have some of the very same antiques and collectibles that Shelley has on display in her home.

 But the way she puts things together is something to behold and I have gained so much inspiration from my visit to Sweet Pea Home!



And, look at this gorgeous brown transferware platter...
to die for!

I will just let you look at the photos...







These two built ins house many of Shelley's treasures and books. 
There is a work station between them that is no longer needed and Mr. Sweet Pea is going to replace it with a built in window seat.
I can only imagine how Shelley will cover the cushion and how amazing that will look when finished!


.
Love this little collection of old mirrors!



This stunning stone fireplace is the feature that sold them the house!
Did you notice the tobacco drying rack
 attached to the front of the mantle? 
 I bet there were a few choice stockings hanging there at Christmas!


I took this picture to show Mr. Flea that Mr. Sweet Pea
 is not being deprived of viewing a great TV.


Awesome, right?

.
The lovely centerpiece on her coffee table.


Simply beautiful!

Do you want to see more?
Because...the outside and her little shed out back are adorable!

I will try to schedule a post for tomorrow night to share those photos
 but I am not promising as I will be gone all day.  
Can you guess where I'm going?
Yes!

It will be my first visit there and sister Lynn and even Mr. Flea
 are coming along for the adventure!
Yippee!

I might even run into Shelley who will be there shopping!
:)